Progressive Office is for sale!
Who we are
Progressive Office, Inc is a home-based, virtual business. You can run this yourself from home. I do. And the business includes a team of writers, an editor, website designers, SEO and site manager. Process are in place to virtually manage all of the tasks via shared online documents. Project and CRM are also cloud based.
What we do
We are a modern, virtually managed, home-based WordPress website design and digital marketing company that services small businesses. We provide marketing help in the form of blog content, newsletters, social posting, search engine submission, review acquisition, and reputation monitoring. We help our clients earn page rank on Google and the other search engines.
Businesses are turning to digital marketing as an alternative to traditional outbound marketing methods such as radio, television and newspapers due to the cost-effectiveness of good search engine placement on Google, Bing, and Yahoo. We take a long-view at earning placement by elevating our clients as authorities in their industries. Our marketing plans are an investment in their websites that elevate their credibility.
We currently have clients via our own internal sales efforts and clients via 2 resellers. They account for a significant percentage of Progressive Office income and so more relationships like that are very desirable.
Reason for Selling
Looking to exit from this business so that I can concentrate on my other interests. I am also working towards retirement.
What You will Get
- A completely virtual business that can be run from home or from anywhere that you have internet access
- 70+ clients with recurring income amounting to $70k+ per year
- On-track to grow at 30% per year in a growing and exciting industry
- Team of contractors that do the writing, editing, site design and management
- 2 resellers that provide outside sales support that brings in new business
- Hosting on GoDaddy.com with SSL and Security (prepaid for years)
- All of the virtual project and contact management systems and procedures needed to run the business
- 2 years of support in learning and growing the business by Stu Kushner, the founder and owner
The Ideal Buyer
You are technically skilled. A good knowledge of WordPress, SSL, Quickbooks, and Google Docs are needed. Additionally, PHP and Photoshop are practical but not necessary technical skills. Also, the ability to effectively manage a small team and to handle inside sales.
Serious inquiries will receive a financial spreadsheet. The ideal buyer can afford a modest down-payment to cover the accounts receivable and can secure a collateralized, seller-financed loan. Or, even better, has access to a business loan to buy outright. Cash, of course, is king.
Asking Price: $300,000
Seller-financing is possible.